Macbook keeps on typing 0s on it own between letters and it is so annoying. When this problem happens, command key does not work for copy, paste and cut. But it works for saving and closing windows, so it is known that the command key button is working. But there is no idea why it does not work for some commands. Also, the cursor sometimes just keeps on flickering. No amount of restarting the laptop makes the problem disappear.
The Solution is here below :
Have you tried to restart your Mac in a safe mode?
- Shut down your Mac
- Wait until your computer turns off and after that press the Power button
- Right after you hear the startup tone, press and hold the Shift key
- Release the Shift key when you see a grey Apple sign and the progress bar below this sign
- Once you see Desktop, start a Disk Utility scan to detect and repair file system errors (don't forget to choose your main hard drive)
- Click on Verify Disk and then, if asked to fix problems, on Repair Disk
- After this, click on Verify Disk Permissions and then on Repair Disk Permissions
- After the process is finished, shut down your Mac and turn it back on after about 30 seconds.