Download this package containing the driver that enables the IDT High-Definition (HD) Audio in supported notebook models that are running Windows 10 operating system from the link given below.
If that doesn't work you can try this.
1. Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
2. Select Driver tab.
3. Click Update Driver button.
4. Select - Browse my computer for driver software.
5. Select - Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Select High Definition Audio Device (Not IDT High Definition this is important.) and click Next.
Warning message appears, but reply Yes.
7. Windows has successfully update your driver software.
8. Reboot the PC