There are many ways to increase the duration of your mobile phone and also increase the life of your mobile phone batteries. Below are the proven and the easy ways of to get battery longer than ever before. While Battery increase song and many of us now use mobile phones instead of land telephone lines in homes, the greatest benefit of mobile phones is their portability. The phone is just as portable as a source of energy, however, in order to get the most from your phone you need to get out of the battery. When it comes to battery life, there are two distinct, but related, considerations: how to make the battery last longer between charging, and how to extend the size of the battery.
1. Turn off the phone. This is probably the simplest and most effective way to conserve battery power. This helps to save energy and also to charge the phone. If you don't plan to answer the phone at the same time're sleeping or after business hours, only to turn it off. Similarly, if you have an area where there is no reception (such as a subway or remote area, because the service is always looking to eat the battery pretty fast. In some phones have an automatic power saving, but it takes about 30 minutes, and the service kicks in at that point, a lot of battery is used. Don't need to receive or make calls, but use a smart phone, PDA, remove the phone functions (flight mode).
2. Stop searching for a signal. When you are in an area with little or no signal, the phone is constantly searching for better contact and use all your power in this way. This is easy to understand, if you've ever forgotten to turn the phone on a flight. The best way to ensure longer battery life is to make sure you have a good signal where you use your phone. If Don't have a perfect signal, get cell phone repeater, which amplifies the signal to provide near perfect reception anywhere.
3. Change the vibration function off the phone, using only the ringing. Vibration function uses more energy. Keep the volume of the ringer as low as possible.
4. Switch off your phone's backlight. Backlight that makes the phone easy to read in bright light or outside. However, light also uses battery power. If you can not do without it, the battery lasts longer. If you must use the backlight, the phone number you can set the time back to light. Shorten the time. Usually one or two seconds is sufficient. Some phones have an ambient light sensor, which can turn off the backlight in bright conditions and enable them darker.
5. Avoid using unnecessary features. If you know it, when the phone before the next payment, do not use the camera or Internet connection. Flash can drain your battery especially quickly.
6. Keep your calls short. This is obvious, but how many times have you heard someone on their mobile phone to say,"I think the battery is dying,"and then continue the conversation for several minutes? Sometimes the battery dies is just an excuse to get off the phone (and good at this), but if you really need to preserve battery life, talk time limited.
7. Turn off the Bluetooth function. It will drain your battery quickly.
8. With a smart, avoid moving or animated images or video, background music. Animated Wallpaper will drain the battery faster.