This package contains the tools and image to restore or replace the operating system image on the supported tablet models running the Google Android Lollipop Operating System.
This product includes code licensed under the GNU General Public License, the GNU Lesser General Public License, and/or certain other open source licenses. A complete machine-readable copy of the source code corresponding to such code is available upon request. This offer is valid to anyone in receipt of this information and shall expire three years following the date of the final distribution of this product version by Hewlett-Packard Company. To obtain such source code, send a check or money order in the amount of US $10.00 to:
- Provides the updated image.
Attn: General Counsel
3000 Hanover Street
Palo Alto, CA 94394
Please specify the product and version for which you are requesting source code.
You may also request a copy of this source code free of charge at http://www.hp.com/software/opensource.
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Pro Slate 12
Google Android Lollipop
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the update.zip file to your computer.
2. Copy the update.zip file onto the microSD card. Do not unzip this file.
3. Fully charge the tablet and then disconnect the power from the device.
4. Power off the device.
5. Use the card tray ejection tool to release the microSD card tray from the
6. Pull gently to remove the microSD card tray.
7. Insert the microSD card containing the update.zip file into the tray.
8. Gently push the microSD card tray back into the tablet until it clicks into
9. Press and hold the Volume Up button and Power button. The device will enter
10. Press Volume Down button and select, "apply update from sdcard," then press
the Power button to validate the selection.
11. The update package progress is displayed at the bottom of the screen. Wait
while the device is being updated.
12. When the update is complete, the bottom of the Android screen will
displaythe message, "Install from sdcard complete."
13. Reverse the procedure detailed in step 5 and 6 to remove the microSD card.
14. Press the Power button to select, "reboot system now."