- No Beats Audio after upgrading to windows 10
- Windows 10 upgrade blew out Beats audio driver
- Updaing to Windows 10 knocks out Beats audio
- Beats Audio died in windows 10
- Beats Audio Control Panel is missing after Windows 10 Anniversary Update
Here are the possible solution for getting back beats audio.
You could try.
1. Right click the Speaker icon in the bottom right corner by your time.
2. Click Playback Devices.
3. Click Speakers.
4. Click properties.
5. Click the advanced tab on the Properties window.
6. Change the Default Format drop-down to the highest quality 192000 Hz.
7. Click Apply. Restart the Notebook.
Solution 3 : This Solution is for Hp Envy Notebook Models and also works with other notebook/laptop with beats audio.
Solution 4 : If the downloaded driver is unable to restore Beats Audio then follow this Solution.