You may have downloaded beats audio driver, installed it, and restarted your notebook but still no signs of Beats. Then you need to follow the steps given below.
Download the Realtek Audio installer and save it to your Downloads folder.
When done, hold down the Windows key and press R. Into the Run box type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
- Expand Sound, Video and Game Controllers.
- Right click the Realtek device and
- Select Uninstall - you should also get a prompt to remove the current driver, tick the box to allow this and then proceed with the uninstall.
When complete, download and reinstall the Chipset driver.
When the chipset reinstallation has completed, shutdown the notebook.
- Start the notebook and
- When Windows has reloaded, open your Downloads folder,
- Right click on the Realtek Audio installer and
- Select 'Run as Administrator' to start the installation.
- When this has completed, restart the notebook again.