Unable to find the DTS Audio Control on the PC. Is that right?
I recommend you try to uninstall the audio driver and reinstalling it on the PC using the steps and the link below.
- Right click on Start button and select Device manager.
- Expand the node that “Sound, Video and Game controllers”.
- Right-click the device entry which says Realtek, and click Uninstall.
- On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click OK to start the uninstall process.
- When the uninstall process is complete, restart the PC.
The device might continue to function until the system has been restarted.
Then download the latest audio driver for the PC from the below link and install the driver and again restart the PC to check if that works.
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Stream Notebook PC
HP Pavilion Notebook PC
HP Stream 11 Pro G2 Notebook PC
HP 14-r006tu Notebook PC
HP 15-r006tu Notebook PC
This package provides the driver for the Realtek High-Definition (HD) Audio in supported notebook models that are running Windows 10 64 bit operating system.