The Intel RealSense Depth Camera Manager (DCM) system is intended to expose interface to streaming video from a depth camera, for both color and depth.
Intel RealSense™ Depth Camera Manager Service
The camera service is a Microsoft Windows based service that runs on the client machine. The camera service allows multiple Intel RealSense SDK applications and a single non SDK application to access data from the camera simultaneously, without blocking each other.
Intel RealSense™ 3D Camera Virtual Driver
The camera virtual driver is a Microsoft Windows based AVStream driver that runs on the client machine. The camera virtual driver allows non-SDK application to access camera streams as if they are connecting directly to the camera and without blocking other SDK applications.
- 6th generation (code named SKL-U ) Intel® Core™ processor
- 150 MB free hard disk space, 4GB RAM
- The Intel RealSense™ SR300 3D Camera
- DCM version 22.214.171.12418
- DPTF version 126.96.36.19918
- Firmware version 188.8.131.52
- DLL version 184.108.40.206
- A free USB 3 port for the Intel RealSense™ 3D Camera, or a dedicated connection for integrated camera.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To support the bandwidth needed by the camera, a USB3 interface is required. This interface must be connected to a dedicated USB3 port within the client system (do not use a hub).For Hp Laptop and Desktop Drivers Visit : http://hp.theinfiniteinfo.com/
Microsoft Windows 10 Threshold 2 build 10586 and above
Remove Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera Manager F250\SR300 from Programs and Features if it is present on the system and reboot the system
Install via a .EXE installer
- Unzip the intel_rs_dcm_sr300_220.127.116.1118 if a zip file was received
- Run the DCM installer (intel_rs_dcm_sr300_18.104.22.16818.exe) and follow the instruction on the screen