We have a solution for wireless driver problem in windows 7 for Hp Pavilion 15. Though you downloaded a driver, it may say : "the device is missing or has been ejected" and you can't connect to network.
Some drivers must be updated using Device Manager
If you are looking for a driver because an error message is opening, try searching HP or the Internet using the exact error message text. HP and its partners provide many support documents that provide known fixes for error messages.
If you are looking for a device driver because you have updated Windows, you might not need a driver. Windows can find and install drivers through the plug and play process or through the Windows Update process. If Windows cannot fully recognize the name of the device, Windows shows the device as an "Other device" in Device Manager. If this is the case, do the following.
NOTE : Hardware devices (video, sound, network cards, and similar) that were not designed for plug and play might not work in a computer that is upgraded to a newer version of Windows. If this is the case, you should probably replace the hardware device with one that is compatible with your upgraded operating system.
- Connect to the Internet if the computer is not already connected.
- Open Device Manager.
- Click the plus sign (+ ) next to Other devices . If Other devices is not listed, Windows was able to identify and set up all plug and play hardware on the computer.
- Right-click a name of one of the unknown devices and select Update Driver Software .
- Follow the directions on the pages that open to install any available driver updates through Windows.
- The name should be removed from Other devices and added to the proper category. For example, a previously unknown network card appears in the network adapters category.
- If any downloads were installed, test the device to see if it is now functioning properly.